Welcome to JabberWonk
We're still blathering on
Jabberwonk is the place to share links to articles on Politics, Social Life and Science. Started in 2004 as "Not This Time George", our site has grown and we rebranded ourselves to take on the bigger fight than just one administration. Now we are set to release the 1st major update to the site since its creation ('bout time, slackers). We are going to be adding new features and trying out some new angles. We are looking to ad a voice for the opposition to express their views also and open up an area for user generated comments. Got an idea, got some feedback, send it to us. We are looking for input.
- Republicans accuse Obama of treating immigrants like humans
- On immigration, the GOP should make the next move
- Meet the Fortune 500 Companies Funding the Political Resegregation of America
- GOP Senator: Facts about legality of president’s executive order don’t matter to Republican base
- The U.S. Senate is about to reauthorize the Patriot Act and no one is talking about it
- New Ad For Obamacare Is Genuinely Hilarious: 'You'll Be Okay, Probably'
- Ted Cruz Doubles Down On Misunderstanding The Internet & Net Neutrality, As Republican Engineers Call Him Out For Ignorance
- How the GOP used Twitter to stretch election laws
- Impeachable? 18 Immigration Executive Orders by Recent Republican Presidents
- When the Republicans talk about proving that they can govern, they don’t mean that they intend to solve the country’s core problems.
- Scott Walker: Denying Health Care To Low-Income People Helps Them ‘Live The American Dream’
- The GOP loses its last, best argument against fighting climate change
- Boehner’s legal two-step: The Speaker floats another frivolous lawsuit, this time over immigration
- Reagan, Bush Also Acted Without Congress To Shield Immigrants From Deportation
- The controversial government program that funded failed solar company Solyndra, and became a lighting rod in the 2012 presidential election, is officially in the black.