Welcome to JabberWonk
We're still blathering on
Jabberwonk is the place to share links to articles on Politics, Social Life and Science. Started in 2004 as "Not This Time George", our site has grown and we rebranded ourselves to take on the bigger fight than just one administration. Now we are set to release the 1st major update to the site since its creation ('bout time, slackers). We are going to be adding new features and trying out some new angles. We are looking to ad a voice for the opposition to express their views also and open up an area for user generated comments. Got an idea, got some feedback, send it to us. We are looking for input.
- Solar & Wind Power Create More Jobs Than Other Energy Sources
- Ford goes zero-emissions with a Pedego electric bike
- Tea Party Gov. Nikki Haley: Perpetrators of Domestic Violence Should Keep Their Guns Because Freedom, Victims Should Go to Church
- In hearing, GOP Chairman Issa misnames African country, repeatedly mispronounces ‘Ebola’
- Why conservatives prefer propaganda to reality
- Neocon US Senate candidate exploits ISIS recruitment video in campaign ad
- Chris Christie Just Exposed His Entire Party's Deceitful Voter Suppression Plan
- South Florida Wants to Be the 51st State Because of Climate Change Worries
- SC House Speaker pleads guilty to misconduct
- With millions in tax revenue on the line, marijuana legalization is on ballots in three states and DC
- Republican Wants the South to Secede Again to Form White Conservative Hetero-Utopia Called ‘Reagan’
- Rove calls on billionaires to open their wallets to ensure victory in the upcoming elections.
- Fox News Thinks Young Women Are Too Busy with Tinder to "Get" Voting
- Republican Official Censors Student Newspaper Because It Covered A Democratic Senator’s Campaign
- Christie says GOP gubernatorial candidates need to win so they control 'voting mechanisms'