Welcome to JabberWonk
We're still blathering on
Jabberwonk is the place to share links to articles on Politics, Social Life and Science. Started in 2004 as "Not This Time George", our site has grown and we rebranded ourselves to take on the bigger fight than just one administration. Now we are set to release the 1st major update to the site since its creation ('bout time, slackers). We are going to be adding new features and trying out some new angles. We are looking to ad a voice for the opposition to express their views also and open up an area for user generated comments. Got an idea, got some feedback, send it to us. We are looking for input.
- Hours after damning audit, Scott Walker calls off WEDC-WHEDA merger
- Cheap And Fast, Online Voter Registration Catches On
- Republicans Very Troubled By Clinton Donors See No Conflict With Their Own Dark Money
- Jeb Bush Says Same-Sex Couples Can’t Provide Loving Families, Believes in Legalizing Discrimination
- The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.
- Republicans To Repeal PTC For Wind
- No, the GOP Has Not Lost Its Lust for War
- Sunday Funnies: Marco Rubio And Chris Wallace Reenact Iraq Version Of ‘Who’s On First’
- Preaching to the Choir: ISIS’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, sounds a lot like a Republican candidate for president.
- Judith Miller And James O'Keefe Discuss Ethics In Journalism
- Wisconsin GOP Passes Bill Banning Poor People From Buying Shellfish, Potatoes And Ketchup
- GOP lawmakers flabbergasted by Bush stumbles on Iraq
- Ray LaHood: Congress Is Pushing Our Infrastructure to the Point of Disaster
- Solar power advocates are ‘the enemy,’ says utility in America’s sunniest state
- Pope Francis makes Tea Party heads explode: Why Steve King & Louie Gohmert have it in for the pontiff