Welcome to JabberWonk
We're still blathering on
Jabberwonk is the place to share links to articles on Politics, Social Life and Science. Started in 2004 as "Not This Time George", our site has grown and we rebranded ourselves to take on the bigger fight than just one administration. Now we are set to release the 1st major update to the site since its creation ('bout time, slackers). We are going to be adding new features and trying out some new angles. We are looking to ad a voice for the opposition to express their views also and open up an area for user generated comments. Got an idea, got some feedback, send it to us. We are looking for input.
- Conservative Nonprofits That Received Tax Exempt Status Outspent Liberals by 34-to-1
- Electric car maker Tesla to pay off $465M in federal loans
- No Arrests on Wall Street, But Over 7,700 Americans Have Been Arrested Protesting Big Banks
- Republicans Want to Lie Their Way Into a Senate Majority to Impeach President Obama
- There Was a Time When Ending Hunger Was a National Goal for Republicans and Democrats
- The tea party and the politics of paranoia
- GOP’s goal isn’t deficit reduction. It’s gutting the safety net.
- The Bush Tax-Cut Failure
- Tea Party Group Screams IRS Persecution, But Judge Ruled They Illegally Aided the GOP in 2012
- Anyone regret slashing National Weather Service budget now?
- The GOP's Favorability Ratings Have Tanked To Their Lowest Point Ever
- Both Senators From Oklahoma Votes Against Federal Disaster Relief For Hurricane Sandy, Now Face Difficult Questions Regarding Tornado Relief
- Meet the Republican [Stephen Fincher R-TN] who is demanding that the government let poor people starve
- Sarah Palin: It Snowed In Alaska In May, So There Is No Global Warming
- Presidential scandals, only in the minds of Republicans